Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mom's Visit: Day 4

Day 4 was great! We slept in. I started physical therapy and Riley had ballet and tap classes for 2 hours. After we picked Riley up from the dance studio, we drove up to Hatcher's Pass and Independence Gold Mine.

Here are Haley, Caitlyn, Aunt Linda, Mom, and Riley at Independence Mine.
Some of the rebuilt and some of the broken down/rotting buildings of Independence Mine at Hatcher's Pass.
We had a ground squirrel make an appearance. Just popping in to say "Hi!"
Caitlyn was our tour guide around the mine again this trip!
Look Ma! No crutches! I think the girls were holding them. But here is a pic of me and my handsome hubby with the beautiful natural landscape providing a great backdrop!
We ended the day with Ed sparking up the grill for dogs, brauts, burgers and corn on the cob! I love it when he cooks!

No comments: