Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Little Girl (#1)

I was feeling a little nostalgic this evening. Looking at pictures of Caitlyn I am still having a hard time believing that she is 16. Here are a few pics of my first-born.Caitlyn 9/2/94 This was 2 days after Cait-Bug's 2nd birthday. She had fallen while playing outside and had a nice busted lip for her 2 year picture. Still ADORABLE!!
Caitlyn with sister Haley and Great-Grandpa Kale when G'ma and Pa came for a visit. (Sumter, SC February 1996)
Cutie-pie at age 4 (1997)
Caitlyn and Ed on the day she graduated kindergarten from Willow Drive Elementary School, Sumter, South Carolina, June 1998. (Yeah...I cried)

11 years later...Caitlyn is a junior at Palmer High School.
Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bridgette said...

That first pic is how I remember her when I went to your house for thanksgiving! She was singing Bones, Thugs, and Harmony....verbatim. Does she still have that good of a memory??:)

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Great pics, Jess!